English Speaking Freelance Content Writer
Selectra Japan is looking for an English speaking content writer to create articles dedicated to foreigners in Japan. Selectra provides information and support about home contracts (energy, broadband, insurance, etc.) in 14 countries in the world, helping customers to save money on their bills or to switch to a more suitable provider.
勤務地 / WorkplaceTokyo
給与 / Gross salaryPaid per article
雇用形態 / ContractFreelance
平均月収 / Avarage net salary:
Paid in Japanese yen, on a Japanese bank account
あなた / Your profile
- Native level written English
- Great writing skills
- Intermediate level in Japanese (to find sources)
- Having lived or being based in Japan
- You are dynamic, creative, motivated, persevering and achievement-driven
- You understand basic HTML and know how to use CSS framework
- Knowledge in the energy and telecom sectors
- Knowledge about life in Japan
- Have professional experience writting content
仕事内容 / Your mission
You will write articles about life in Japan for foreigners, mainly related to our services: energy and telecommunication service comparison.
In order to improve Selectra Japan's English pages, you will have to:
- Understand the energy and telecommunication markets in Japan and their products
- Write well-rounded and structured articles to help foreigners living/moving to Japan
- Learn and implements SEO best practices
Selectra is a start-up helping customers deal with their utility contracts. We compare, negotiate and assist by phone customers in the subscription phase of their home communications and energy deals. Our ambition? Make the world cheaper, greener and easier.
Created in 2007, and working across 14 markets, Selectra has over 1100 employees and a high-growth development path. It is a major player of the energy transition, ranked 3 times in a row among the Financial Times’ fastest growing European companies (FT1000). There is international and young environment in a fast-growing start-up atmosphere.